This recipe recently featured in my March Newsletter, which you can sign up for here. It is one of my absolute favourites as it is incredibly fresh, zesty, and filled with liver-loving ginger. I served this with a bowl of steamed cabbage in vegetable broth, but it would also go swimmingly on a bed of sweet potato mash or sprouted quinoa. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Ginger & Coriander Marinated Salmon Fillets
5 spring onions, sliced
3 garlic cloves, diced
3cm ginger, pealed and diced
small bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
juice of half lemon
2 tsp gluten-free organic non GMO soy sauce
salt & pepper
2 salmon fillets (400g)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a container.
- Add salmon fillets to marinade and mix well. Allow to marinade in the fridge for a couple hours. If you don't have time, don't worry about leaving it at all.
- When you are ready to cook, pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Wrap the salmon with all the marinade ingredients in tin foil.
- Place wrapped salmon on an oven tray and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
Feed, nourish, value yourself.